The Denver Regional Council of Governments ("DRCOG") website is comprised of various web pages operated by the Denver Regional Council of Governments.
The DRCOG website is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclaimers contained herein. By using the DRCOG website, you agree to all such terms, conditions, and disclaimers. If you do not agree to these terms, conditions, and disclaimers, please do not use this website. DRCOG reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and disclaimers under which the DRCOG website is offered.
Disclaimer: The data on this website are compiled from multiple sources and are intended for informational purposes only. DRCOG assumes no responsibility or legal liability for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information on this website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The DRCOG website contains links to local, state and federal government agencies and to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The inclusion of the Linked Sites does not constitute an endorsement of the destination website or of any information therein, nor does any linkage between the DRCOG website and a third party website imply any DRCOG sponsorship of that website. The Linked Sites are not under the control of DRCOG, and DRCOG is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the DRCOG website, you agree that you will not use the DRCOG website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the DRCOG website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the DRCOG website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the DRCOG website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the DRCOG websites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The DRCOG website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, forums, and other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
DRCOG has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, DRCOG reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. DRCOG reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
DRCOG reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in DRCOG’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or others in any Communication Service. DRCOG does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, DRCOG specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED DRCOG'S WEBSITE
DRCOG does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to DRCOG (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any DRCOG website (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission, you are granting DRCOG and its agents a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display your Submission. You also grant DRCOG and its agents the right to use your name in connection with the reproduction or distribution of your Submission.
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE
While efforts are made to keep information provided on this website accurate and up-to-date, DRCOG makes no representations or warranties that any information herein will be error free or fit for any particular purpose. Further, DRCOG assumes no legal liability for any action or inaction taken based upon any information contained in this website, or for any damages or expenses arising from the use or misuse of any such information. The user's use of this website shall constitute an agreement by the user to release DRCOG, its board of directors, members, officers, employees and agents from any such liabilities. By using this information, the user is stating that the above disclaimer has been read and that the user understands and is in agreement with the contents of the disclaimer.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify DRCOG, its Board of Directors, members, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses including reasonable attorney fees that arise from your use or misuse of this website.
DRCOG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the DRCOG website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Denver, Colorado in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the DRCOG website. DRCOG makes no representations that material on its website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Nothing contained herein is in derogation of or shall affect DRCOG’s rights and obligations to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the DRCOG website or information provided to or gathered by DRCOG with respect to such use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to: Denver Regional Council of Governments, 1290 Broadway, Ste. 700, Denver, CO 80203; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information that we collect for statistical purposes. We collect some information that is used for analysis and statistical purposes that help us manage our website. We automatically collect electronically generated information about your visit to our site, such as the date, type of browser used, and technical Internet protocol data. We collect this information about each user session from our user logs, and refer to it for statistical purposes.
- Information that you provide us when using our interactive forms and functions. You may be required to provide your personal information to DRCOG when you send us an email, complete an on-line form or application, or participate in one of DRCOG’s bulletin board services, chat areas, forums, and other message or communication facilities. This information may include such things as your name, address, telephone number, and other personal and business data. If you send us an electronic mail message with a question or comment that contains personal information, or fill out a form that emails us this information, we will use your personal information to respond to your request, complete the service you have requested, or analyze trends. We may redirect your message to another government agency, service provider, or other person who is in a better position to answer your question. When you disclose personal information in any of DRCOG's bulletin board services, chat areas, forums, and other message or communication facilities, please remember that information disclosed in these areas becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- Opting-out. At any time while assessing our website, any user may "opt-out" of further email contact from us (while still allowing access to our website). For further information about opting-out, contact us at: Denver Regional Council of Governments, 1290 Broadway, Ste. 700, Denver, CO 80203; email: email@example.com. You also are provided an automatic way to "unsubscribe" to any newsletters, notices, schedules, etc., sent to you automatically by email in the body of the email.
We do use "non-persistent" cookies in applications (like the online job application) that keep track of a user and make it possible for you to complete a form or use a function, but this cookie disappears when you finish filling out an application, or searching a database.
- Disclosure to third parties. In Colorado, there are laws to ensure the government is open and transparent. DRCOG is governed by these open records laws. Any information that we receive through the use of our website potentially becomes a public record and may be subject to inspection and copying by members of the public, unless an exemption in the law exists. Except as required by law or except as where otherwise provided on this website, we do not share personal identifying information with any third party without your permission. We disclose only in aggregate form our statistical analyses or demographics of users to third parties. This information is not reported or used in any manner that would reveal personally identifiable information, and will not be released to any outside parties unless we are legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.