Public involvement is vital to DRCOG. It helps provide the
DRCOG Board of Directors
the broadest spectrum of relevant information available before decision-making. Review information on past public hearings held by the DRCOG Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors welcomes early and continued public involvement in developing the agency’s regional policies and plans. See what DRCOG transportation planning products are currently receiving public comment.
Currently, there are no transportation products receiving public comment. Check back soon for future opportunities.
Please take our online survey and give your input on challenges and opportunities in the years ahead. The survey is available in both English and Spanish.
As the Metropolitan Planning Organization for the Denver region, DRCOG is involved in a host of federally funded transportation projects. Public Involvement in Regional Transportation Planning was produced to show the types of activities and opportunities that exist for the public to be involved in transportation planning activities.
Public Involvement in Regional Transportation Planning was adopted by the DRCOG Board on April 21, 2010.
- Provides a brief overview of the federal and state mandates for public involvement;
- Summarizes the DRCOG Board of Directors' goals and policies for public involvement in transportation planning activities;
- Discusses how DRCOG conducts transportation planning and interagency coordination;
- Lists some of the public involvement opportunities that exist in the transportation planning process as well as key planning activities and methods of encouraging public involvement; and
- Discusses how public involvement activities are documented and publicized.