Regional Data and Maps
DRCOG produces a variety of information to support the planning and policy decisions that shape the region. Much of this information is provided free of charge as long as DRCOG is cited as the source.
New! Check out DRCOG's Regional Data Catalog. Use the catalog to browse DRCOG's data by subject, search by keyword, preview and download data in a variety of formats.
Online information is available in the following categories:
- Community Profiles
- Legislative District Profiles
People and Households
- Population Estimates
- Population and Household Forecasts
- Age Group Estimates
- Housing Activity
- Housing Price
- Structural Characteristics
- Home Ownership
Economy and Jobs
- Quarterly Regional Economic Report
- Employment Estimates
- Employment Forecasts
- Regional Watersheds
- Regional Parks and Open Space
- Worker Commuting Patterns
- Typical Travel Day Summary
- PDFs of frequently requested maps
Denver Regional Aerial Photography Project (DRAPP)
- High-quality digital aerial photography for the Denver metropolitan region
Denver Regional Data Consortium
- The consortium was established to support informed decision making in the Denver region by organizing, developing, maintaining, sharing, enhancing and distributing regional data. All organizations that are willing to collaborate are welcome as participants.
For additional information on DRCOG's data holdings, please complete our data request form, send us an e-mail or contact Teri Whitmore at 303-480-6763.